List of Courses
The University of Derby (UoD) is a modern and innovative education provider with over 160 years of expertise in education.It is ranked among the Top 30 UK universities in the Guardian University Guide 2019.
- A high quality education which is relevant to today’s world and ensures our graduates are well equipped to lead successful careers.
- Research that directly informs its teaching or provides solutions for businesses.
- Experiential learning, which our students put into practice and often in excellent originations.
- Ranked 29th in the 2019 Guardian University Guide, UK
- Top 10 for Management/Business/Marketing honours degree (2019 Guardian University Guide)
- Rated gold in Teaching Excellence Framework 2017 (TEF)•Top 26 for Accounting & Finance honours degree
- One of the 6 most improved universities in the UK, 2019
- Student employability rate: 96%
- Nurtured 3 First Class Honours students in 2017
- Produced 11 First Class Hpnours students in 2018 (Business: 4, Accounting & Finance: 7).
Your first trusted business partner
Whatever your career path, it will benefit from the insights and experiences of a skillfully structured and professionally relevant business course. But before every smart business suit, there is a rolled-up sleeve. That goes for us as well as you.
We push ourselves as hard as we encourage you. We make sure every undergraduate course mirrors contemporary businesses. We invite the input of local and national employers, and professional bodies.
We are networked into a dynamic business community so we can put you in touch with some of the brightest business minds. In our 10-day unique global exposure trip to Derby, UK, you will hear from influential business leaders and entrepreneurs in seminars. You can also take part in major networking events to bolster your contacts book for the future.
We will help you to gain vital practical experience by spending a full internship programme that puts credibility on your CV, money in your pocket, and you in professional shoes. Together, we look the business world in the eye, and find your place in it.
- To work with dedication and to be accepted as Malaysia’s premier provider of British (3+0) Management related programmes.
- Committed in preparing our students with appropriate knowledge, as well as competitive skills and competencies that ensure their successful employability in national and international organisations.
- Provides qualified, dedicated and experienced faculty
- Provides appropriate support to students to achieve their academic potential
- Equips students with the requisite talents that are highly sought after by employers
- Focuses on nurturing students with versatility who are capable of globally mobility
- Helps students to improve their level of English throughout the semesters.
(for new students)
One Fee Scheme
University of Derby (UoD) 3+0 Programmes Year 3
Note**: One fee scheme only applicable for student continuing study from HELP’s Certificate/ Diploma/ Foundation.
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY, UK, BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS) ACCOUNTING & FINANCE
- Chartered Certified Accountant
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Chartered Public Finance Accountant
- Corporate Treasurer
- Internal Auditor
- Tax Advisor
- Tax Inspector
- Credit Manager
- Financial Analyst
- Financial Controller
- Investment Fund Manager
- Risk Management Manager
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY, UK, BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS)(BUSINESS MANAGEMENT)
- Finance Consultant
- Management Consultant
- Business Executive
- Management Executive
- Business Consultant
- Product Development Executive
- Human Resource Manager
- Operation Manager
- Sales & Business Development Manager
UNIVERSITY OF DERBY, UK, BACHELOR OF ARTS (HONOURS) BUSINESS (INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS)
- Country Manager
- Export Sales Representative
- Foreign Currency Investment Advisor
- International Banking officer
- International Business Development Officer
- International Management Consultant
- Market Research Analyst Officer
- Trade Analyst