Long Sem: January 17, May 27, September 12
Short Sem: May 27
Level of Study:
Department of Management Studies
About this course
This course provides foundational knowledge and a fundamental understanding of management, marketing, finance, accounting, economics and other areas of business.
It also provides a basic understanding of the relevant Business Management theories and their practical application in the business world. This is to better prepare students for further studies in the field of business and accounting as part of their lifelong learning and professional development.
Students are also given an opportunity to develop communication, interpersonal, leadership and teamwork skills.
Total Course Fees
- Basic Economics
- Basic Business Studies
- Basic Accounting
- Basic Software Application
- Pengajian Malaysia 1
- Basic Malaysian Business Presentation
- Communicative English
- Basic Finance
- Basic Information Technology
- Basic Organisational Behaviour
- Academic English
- Basic Business Simulation
Assessment & Examination
At the commencement of each module, students will be provided the assessment mode and weightings for the module. Most modules have several points of assessment, which may include assignments, tests, projects and final examinations.
Applicants must have one of the following Entry requirements:
- SPM / O-Level
1 credit (Including a pass in SPM Bahasa Malaysia and Sejarah)
- UEC1 B
Why UOD Programmes @ HELP?
- Top 10 UK Business Programme (Guardian University Guide 2019)
- Rated Gold in Teaching Excellence Framework, UK (TEF) 2017
- Ranked 29th in the 2019 Guardian University Guide, UK
- 10 Days Unique Exposure Trip to University of Derby, UK*